Social media is networking on the internet. A group of people, friends or contacts see what others within the group are saying, doing, reading, liking, buying, etc. Using social media is an excellent way for lawyers to increase their online presence and visibility.
Depending on your practice, certain types of social media may or may not work for you. We will make recommendations about proper use of social media outlets depending on your practice areas. Social media outlets include:
- Twitter, and
- Google Plus.
More social media outlets will emerge in the future. Social media is here to stay. It’s free and easy to use. Here are some statistics demonstrating the power of social media:
- with over 500 million users, Facebook is now used by 1 in every 13 people on earth,
- women over 55 are the fastest growing Facebook demographic in the U.S.,
- LinkedIn has over 101 million users worldwide,
- LinkedIn is used more for business networking, and
- Twitter has 200 million registered users.
We offer the following social media services:
- consult on choosing the right social media outlets,
- set up social media accounts, and
- post updates.