The partners at LCL Web Solutions are preparing a three hour CLE course on using social media in your law practice. The CLE will be presented on August 7, 2013 at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute in Philadelphia and again in Mechanicsburg on August 19. Attendees are eligible for 3 CLE credits, including 1 ethics credit.
Related news: Last month, LCL Web Solutions’ partners, Louisa Chen, Esq. and Julia Lee, Esq., presented Internet Marketing for Lawyers, Don’t Leave Ethics Behind.
The faculty for the course will include:
- Jeremy Mishkim, a commercial litigator,
- Michael Kleiman, a family law attorney, and
- Brian Waerig, a labor and employment attorney.
Louisa and Julia will present on ethics issues related to lawyer use of social media. In addition, the CLE will cover the following topics:
- implementing a social media policy for employees,
- social media and discovery issues (social media as evidence, discovery tactics), and
- internet defamation (blogging and defamation law).